Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm back!

Just learned today that a friend has started up her own blog. I'm glad to have the oppty to share in another person's sucess too! Well I'm back from KC. I can't believe how much I really missed home and how great Portland really is. I need to feel closer to the city, and being in KC in the land of Suburbia and highways is not my ideal place to be. Although, being with family was the most important thing, and for that I am most grateful to have celebrated my Thanksgiving holiday with those I love. Thanks Johnny, Ang, Tony, Julie, Aunti Happi, Uncle Hoang, Mom, Dad, and Laura for a great time. Love you all.

And Natty, thank you so much for taking care of my babies. You are a true friend, and for that I will never forget. Pictures of my brother's wedding will be up soon.

1 comment:

natalie said...

anytime. it was my pleasure helping you out while the two of you were traveling the world ;).

i hope the boots work out for you. remember, these boots were made for walking and that's just what i'll do, these boots were made for walking and i'll trample'll over you. he he... xo

stomp, stomp.