Monday, August 28, 2006

Nat to the Rescue - Triple Falls


Monday-
My dear friend Nat fixed my sorry looking blog page. What would i do without the knitting-photo-taking bicycist! She is like a sister to me and thanks to her...i now know the basics of knitting and for the first time, am in tuned with the modern world of blogging.

C-went on another hike today- he's trying to get in as many as possible before he has to go back to work. Imagine that....I won't have someone who is going to wait hand and foot on me anymore....who's going to have the laundry done everyday, or the place vacuumed, or dinner waiting when i get home. I never thought i would be the one to say that i enjoy having a house-husband.

Took the bus for the first time today and did not get lost....imagine that! My friends back home would never believe it. One of my bosses today couldn't believe that i was actually going to take the bus and called me a princess (in a nice way of course!) :) I'm slowly evolving.......

1 comment:

natalie said...

awesome! happy to help and i was wondering what all the hype was about tom, dick & harry mountain/hike. we need to hit the fruit loop come fall and maybe some other festivals... i'm happy you are my blogging buddy! when i know other people are reading my page, i get butterflies in my stomach. glad someone can do that for me! :)