Sunday, October 07, 2007

Wedding Bells!


Aside from a dreaded root canal on Saturday which surprisingly went pretty smoothly, I got the news from my parents that David (my bro) is engaged. Who knew that he was even dating anyone. My parents didn't even know he was seeing someone seriously and has never met this young lady. I'm shocked, but very pleased for my brother. I wish him a happy future with his new bride to be whom I was told dated for all of one year and is getting married in 1 month and a half! Wonder what the rush is? Both mom and i are still scratching our heads, I never thought David would ever settle down, but for my folks to receive the news only 2 weeks ago, and the rush to the alter, makes me wonder.....Either way, I'm very happy. Here is a toast for the upcoming nuptials!

1 comment:

natalie said...

someone's pregnant? he he... or maybe your brother is head over in heels in love. and why wait? he he...
i hope your mouth is healing well. i'm pretty sore from running 5 miles of the portland marathon. any more than that and i can call you crazy. he he... a 35 year old man from midland, mich. died today running the chicago marathon and another one died in texas running today's marathon. isn't that crazy! humans are not designed to run for 26.2 straight. they just aren't! see you in the AM!