Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Day After...


It was a quiet day at the office. Good day for catching up and spending quality time on the more mundane stuff that i tend to put aside and procrastinate. It was C.'s first day at work today and he spent most of the morning meeting everyone up in Vancouver. His office is going to the driving range to hit a couple of golf balls early in the am and so C. is going to drop me off at the station tomorrow. I think i will go somewhere nice for breakfast, maybe find a place downtown that serves great pancakes or even crepes to kill some time before getting to work. I'm looking out at the fabulous view from my balcony right now with the sunsetting as I write this. C. is out running and we are staying in for dinner for a change. Bear and Lucky seemed a little hyper when we came home tonight. I think they are used to c. being home at least part of the day with them. S- i hope cosmo feels better, give him a hug for me!

1 comment:

natalie said...

you know i'd comment on the PHOTO -yea, right, about that photo... i know exactly where that photo was extracted from, hee... hee... you're so cute.